forza 4 price in asda??????

just wondering if anyone knows what the price will be 2moz in asda, i heard if u pre order from blockbuster its 34.99 if u dont its 39.99 iv not pre ordered anywere thought asda would be the best bet??

Discussion Info

Last updated September 25, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the online asda price shows £34.99 but most of the asda stores sell new release`s at £32.99 for the first few days.

tesco will probably match them.

i have never found blockbuster to ever be cheaper than anyone.

just dont wanna be paying of 34.99, will go there in the morning on the way to work hope its 32.99!!

should say paying over 34.99

You will find this game will be going for around half price by the end of November, if not earlier. Not because it's a bad game, the demo was frikkin sweet. But I reckon sales will be just as sloppy as Forza 3 had.

Also the TopGear test track will help sell this game, until people realise its a crap track. Thats when you will see 700 ba-gillion pre-owned copies in Gamestation.

I've got really bad flu and I don't finish work for another 4 hours. My rage levels may have hit a all new snotty high.

I'm going asda this morning for the weekly shopping so may have to pick this up at the same time, will post the price on here

**Update**

Website for Asda shows £34.97

[quote user="Brako Von Gloom"]

You will find this game will be going for around half price by the end of November, if not earlier. Not because it's a bad game, the demo was frikkin sweet. But I reckon sales will be just as sloppy as Forza 3 had.

Also the TopGear test track will help sell this game, until people realise its a crap track. Thats when you will see 700 ba-gillion pre-owned copies in Gamestation.

I've got really bad flu and I don't finish work for another 4 hours. My rage levels may have hit a all new snotty high.

[/quote]

Good point.  I was going to pick this up but I think I'll wait.

So ive been to asda the cost is 39.95. didnt bother to buy it as ive some games to trade so im off to game for it.

I didn`t bother either when i saw the £39.99 price tag,its the same everywhere.

it is not a game that is worth that amount.

I bought it in Game Station, extra £5 off if you trade in any two games, not played it yet though

but if you paid £40 each for the 2 games you traded in its not exactly worth it ,is it?