Forza 4 Daily Money........Or Lack Of It!!

Over the last few days I have noticed that the daily money I'm supposed to get for going into the community section appears to have stopped!! I thought at first it was maybe because I had been offline for almost a week but one or two of my friends have also noticed it, and thats now five days I have not recived any money!!! Has anyone else noticed this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think Turn 10 have stopped it at the moment mate, something to do with this credit glitch where people recieved stupid amounts of credits for no reason, so I guess it will be like that untill they have solved the issue.

T10 stopped it all for now because when people get it something glitches giving people 99 billion credits. Don't know when it's gonna be coming back, they might stop it completely.

[quote user="chrisg4u"]

T10 stopped it all for now because when people get it something glitches giving people 99 billion credits. Don't know when it's gonna be coming back, they might stop it completely.

[/quote]

I've been checking daily on FM.Net because Turn 10 were suppose to give out a statement about this early last week, still nothing though which is bad because alot of genuine player have been left in limbo not knowing what to do as this happened to them.

Yeah, T10s lack of communication over the credit bug is pretty disgraceful.

Oh shizzle.

Does this mean we're all going to have to play the game to get credits?

D'Oh!

Daily bonus was about 1k anyway.

Thanx for the info guys, I agree with MetalGearFloppy, the lack of communication is bad, and as LoftyBee pointed out, its left a lot of genuine players in limbo! Would it really have taken that much effort to send us a wee message through the message center? The bonus may have only been 1k daily, but in the words of the uk's largest retailer....every little helps!!!!  

[quote user="Secker77"]

Thanx for the info guys, I agree with MetalGearFloppy, the lack of communication is bad, and as LoftyBee pointed out, its left a lot of genuine players in limbo! Would it really have taken that much effort to send us a wee message through the message center? The bonus may have only been 1k daily, but in the words of the uk's largest retailer....every little helps!!!!  

[/quote]

This is the problem with it mate, even if they said what players could or couldn't do with the money untill it was sorted it would have least been something but not one official word on it, like Mr Floppy said, disgraceful behavior!

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

Oh shizzle.

Does this mean we're all going to have to play the game to get credits?

D'Oh!

[/quote]

Some of us can't even do that til they fix the credit bug.

Well I know it's early in the day but still no word from Turn 10! We were suppose to get word on this early last week, well it's a new week now so how much longer I wonder? lol