Forza 4 Achievements

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/forza-motorsport-4/achievements/

A big thanks to Mr Artful Codger for letting me know about these and apologies if they have already been posted.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cheers Lofty,

The Unicorn one is going to be a nightmare I imagine, and a Kinect achievement???? - what a stupid idea, nearly as bad as the vision camera ones they had on Viva Pinata etc - not impressed at all

Bleh, a Kinect achievement, and a Forza 3 Save achievement.. D'oh!

Ah well, I'll probably still get it and hope for the best as far as they're concerned.. I can't remember if I still have my Forza 3 save.

looks like i will have to get this kinect achievement round a mates.

as i do not have the room for this poxy arm waving crap

and even if i did have the room im not into waving at my TV

plus why the hell would i unplug my racing wheel and pedals to pretend to use a frigging imaginary one?

Argh, not again. The achievement for finishing first in every event returns. That took me over 100 hours to get that in Forza 3.

[quote user="marknally"]

Cheers Lofty,

The Unicorn one is going to be a nightmare I imagine, and a Kinect achievement???? - what a stupid idea, nearly as bad as the vision camera ones they had on Viva Pinata etc - not impressed at all

[/quote]

Loads of people complaining about these over on the Official forums mate, especially the Kinect achievement!

Achievements list is kinda disappointing, as it's pretty much the same as Forza 3.

Although I like the Kinect achievement just for the lolz from the haters

Well, there's some achievements there I can't see myself getting. Unicorn Hunter and the Kinect one, especially. However, I do like "Star in a Reasonably Priced Car" and "Legendary Battle". This might be the hardest Forza game to get 1000/1000 on, unless the Auction House is absolutely flooded with Unicorn cars.

I loved "Forza 2".

Playing my way to the full 1000 achievements was just a natural consequence of enjoying the game.

I snapped up the full bells and whistles version of "Forza 3" the day it was released but for some reason just found it soulless to play.

Could never really get into it. 

Keep digging it out and finding the same thing.

I'm worried that "Forza 4" will be a similar experience.

I hope to be wrong though.

Az

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

I loved "Forza 2".

Playing my way to the full 1000 achievements was just a natural consequence of enjoying the game.

I snapped up the full bells and whistles version of "Forza 3" the day it was released but for some reason just found it soulless to play.

Could never really get into it. 

Keep digging it out and finding the same thing.

I'm worried that "Forza 4" will be a similar experience.

I hope to be wrong though.

Az

[/quote]

From what I've seen in developer interviews, read on the net etc! They said this time the career mode will be alot more fun than in Forza 3, obviously only time will tell.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

From what I've seen in developer interviews, read on the net etc! They said this time the career mode will be alot more fun than in Forza 3, obviously only time will tell.

[/quote]

I hope so as for whatever reason i just can't be bothered to play F3 & get it finished off which is strange as i do like it.