Forza 3, Stig Pack Glitch

Hello everyone.

-

I recently bought the Ultimate Edition of Forza Motorsports 3. My intentions were, that because I already owned all the DLC, except the Stig Car pack, I would buy the Ultimate Edition and use the code and then sell the game (without code) to a friend. The game arrived today and I used the code. I then sold the game to a friend. My problem is the download finished but there appears to be no theme or cars that come with the code. Only the video was available!?

-

Could anyone help? Also the theme from the limited edition of Forza 3 also didn't appear when I downloaded that a while ago.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wasn't there three codes for the three items?

It says it's all on one code.

When i got it there was 3 codes; one for the stig pack, top gear video download and the theme. The cars are just added to your garage...Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG, Lexus LFA and the Koeniggsegg CCX.

Crap!

You did keep the card that had the codes, right?  Right?

Haha. Really stupid moment there. I look at the code card and notice the small bottom of a letter. I realised that there were more codes that I hadn't revealed. I'm away to dowload them now. I look like a right idiot now.

-

Thanks anyway guys. Probably wouldn't have found out had you not said three codes.

Not a problem; i think the massive silver scratch box gives it away! lol

LOL, not to worry, we all have our moments ;)