Forza 3 "Solid Gold"

just been comparing achievements with a friend and noticed this cheev missing from the list , i hadn`t got it yet but now it`s saying 100% complete , has it been removed by Turn10 or something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yeah , well strange that.

mine changes to,i am at 86% complete yet when i compare to yours i am 93%,very strange.

Does this happen on Xbox as well, or just the website?  Maybe just a random glitch, i doubt they would just remove the achievement.

I haven`t checked the console yet , think next time i play it i`ll leave it disconnected from live just in case it has been removed , only needed to complete another 20 or 30 races to get it too , grrrr !

I think it's just some sort of glitch guys, I went to send a message to a friend from the forum yesterday and his score/played games were all different to what it 'actually' was, seems like there's a few gremlins in the works.

That's wierd, when i view your games, it says you're 98% complete, but when i compare Forza 3 it says you're 100% complete instead with only 920G and the Solid Gold achievement is missing.

You show as 98% complete when I compare with you, you still have 1 achievement missing.

IRB

Yeah, I've seen some people having problems comparing games and gamerscore in the past 2-3 days.