Forza 3 credits robbed is there any thing i can do about this KraZedImPacT x Is the thief of 421.000.000 cr

I earned these credits by creating designs for other people on Forza 3 but recently i bought Forza 4 so i have spent age's transfuring my designs and thought instead of just leaving the credits on Forza 3 doing nothing. i would just basicly give them away by buying designs from people who are still playing Forza 3. So i searched the designs on Forza 3 and seen that         KraZedImPacT x    had some old skool designs for cars such as the RS500 , 200 and Lancia. So i contact him and explained to him that if he was to auction a golf rabbit for 421.000.000 i would buy it if he would then transfure his designs. he agreed to this so i bought his car and once the transaction was complete. He left the private chat we was in and appeared offline (took me for a fool.) In my oppinion i was doing him a favour and thats the thanks i get. Is there anything that can be done about this.

I realy hope there is as this sort of Gamer        KraZedImPacT x       needs to be taught a lesson and It's this sort of gamer that spoil's the Xbox experiance. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Unfortunatley calling out gamers is against the ToU/CoD on the forums. So if you still can please edit the names out.

In regards to your post, I'm not sure anything can be done as you gave him the money etc. But I'm not the biggest forza fan so maybe someone will have more knowledge in that section.

No nothing you could do

you cant name and shame on the forums, as its only your word against his...sounds like you got what you wanted, to give your credits away...you did, no one got hurt, its just virtual currency. If you are miffed you could report it to turn ten, but what this other guy did does not violate any TOC's of LIVE so has done nothing wrong but do what you wanted, take your credits

kk get it  sorry did not realize but it does make sence and yeah u are right i did get rid of the cr lol just thought he was out of order

Like Akradon mentioned you really can't name people on this forum.

I think you'd be better going onto the FM.Net forums and contacting a Moderator by PM and see what they advise, or there are details on there, email addresses etc if you have any queries etc ...

forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../ShowForum.aspx

How do i cancel it

doubt you can, you bought the car...end of, you have the car, he has the money..life lesson learned

no i mean this post as it is against COD

[quote user="NITROBUGDAZ"]

no i mean this post as it is against COD

[/quote]

It's too late for it to be edited now mate, best thing you can do is use the 'Report' function at the bottom of your post and get one of the moderators to delete/lock the thread.

Wow LoftyBee where you been mate