Forums need a big fix

Just got this when i went on my account. Then forums.

http://imageshack.us/f/215/73702948.png/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

is this the first time you have ever seen that message?

i get that 9 times out of 10 that i try to get on these forums,and not just this weekend when they have been messing with it.

most of the time clearing your cookies help but its becoming a joke just to get on here.

I dont understand what causes that error message.

-

I get it once in a blue moon, and soon as I retry, i get on. Others i know, VoteDC being one, get it on a regular basis.

-

Its definatly an intermittant error, that affects some more than others. No wonder xbox support on twitter cant really help.

I get that all the time

Welcome to Xbox.com!

I think the forums have been alot worse lately, I've been getting that message regulary, sometimes once logged in the forums look all weird and it's not just me, a few friends said they have been getting the same.

i was getting it for 4 months or so where it made the forums inaccessible.

but now i don't seem to get it all i hope it doesn't come back  

Yep i get that quite a lot too

I've been getting it all the time aswell , what seems to fix it for me is I go to the forums before signing in and it seems to go ok then

Time hasn't been changed either...

They know what is causing the error for most people, as they can 'fix' it in the short term.

-

However it always seems to return.

-

Recently it has only been occurring for me in the Support section of the forum. Every thread I click on in there has just been throwing up the "Uh oh" error. Yet if I am not logged in the pages load as normal.