Forum signature and post wont let me change or use, won't let me select 2 type,

Forum signature and post wont let me change or use, won't let me select 2 type, 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm using a iPhone also.  It's not lettin me select the box to type in,  what's wrong, iv had to type the problem in the reply , it won't let u select the post box and type what's wrong,  does anyone no whats wrong,  try make a post or change your signatur and you will see

Use a laptop or PC instead...simples..or a Windows 7 phone

Your answer is in your post, your iPhone is clearly struggling with the forums, leading to the problems you're running into :)

As suggested above, get rid of the fashion accessorie, and get a decent phone

I'm havin same problem with my laptop windows 7

if you are using IE9 on your laptop, make sure you set it to IE8 compatiblity...clearly the new layout was designed to be used on mobile phones, its barely working on laptops and PC's on standard browsers

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

if you are using IE9 on your laptop, make sure you set it to IE8 compatiblity...clearly the new layout was designed to be used on mobile phones, its barely working on laptops and PC's on standard browsers

[/quote]

I'm using IE 9 and have set it to IE8 compatibility.

It works for the formatting, but the spaces do not work. It becomes a wall of text if I keep typing (even if I press ENTER twice).

The paragraphs seem to work fine in Chrome.

Even if I do have to use double line spacing to have it appear as single line when posted.

So what do I need to do,, I'm using windows 7. IE9 and iPhone 4 ,, as u can c my signature needs sorting out

[quote user="UKSTEVO7"]

So what do I need to do,, I'm using windows 7. IE9 and iPhone 4 ,, as u can c my signature needs sorting out

[/quote]

Use the compatibility view and see what happens.

If not then you either have to wait until they sort it out or get Chrome or Firefox.

Arrrrrr