Forum Sig

I've noticed that not a great amount of people actually have images in their sig, usually just a game stat sig, or just a favourite quote. Reckon we need to see some more individual and unique signatures? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not really... I ended up turning em off in settings cos of all the stoopid ones... plus the forums are slow enough as it is without all that junk.

[quote user="MetalGearFloppy"]

Not really... I ended up turning em off in settings cos of all the stoopid ones... plus the forums are slow enough as it is without all that junk.[/quote]Spot on. 

The first thing I did when they said everyone was allowed an image sig was turn them off.

Same here, turned them off when it became an age to just load a single page on this site...never bothered to turn them back on, dont miss them

I want to see more images in sigs; make them fill the whole page!

I don't get why people complain about sigs. It was really weird at first because mods were deleting everyone's sigs yet left the option to put them on in the first place. Made even less sense considering that anyone who's annoyed by them can just block them. Weird half-measures everywhere

-

Anyway OP, your sig is unnecessarily large and will probably be deleted. You should edit it down.

I don't mind them as long as they aren't too big.

I just don't see the point in image sigs.

-

They are either generic pieces of game art, too small to see the person's own artistic flair or bizarrely people put gamercard sigs in (which is odd since their gamercard is to the left of every post they make.)

-

Plus I find it very odd that they removed the option for smilies from the posting options because it was causing the pages to load slowly (yep really sped things up there didn't it), yet allow people to put images in sigs and posts.

[quote user="zfair899"]

I don't get why people complain about sigs. It was really weird at first because mods were deleting everyone's sigs yet left the option to put them on in the first place. Made even less sense considering that anyone who's annoyed by them can just block them. Weird half-measures everywhere

-

Anyway OP, your sig is unnecessarily large and will probably be deleted. You should edit it down.

[/quote]

I scaled it down like 3 times, i couldn't find a thread or help section on forum sigs. Since the massive over haul on the forums, it takes a long time to load just the thread lists, not so much a problem for when in an actual thread. I didn't know people felt so strongly about forum sigs, enough to turn them off completely. Although just to say, I had 2 forum sigs(well one halo stat, and the other a speed test)  on for quite a long time, and mods didn't seem to do anything. 

From Image/Video Posting Rules by DMZilla:

[quote]

Posting Images in Signatures:

- Same rules apply as above 

- No animated .GIF images

- 125 pixels or less height. There may be some leniency here if you are over by a couple pixels. This rule is in place to limit thread hijacking threads with large signatures. Mods may edit your signature. Failure to comply after that can result in a suspension.

- No use of the official Xbox, Xbox LIVE, or Microsoft logos – These logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, and all rights are reserved. We appreciate that many of you want to show your love of Xbox, but the logo in the signature could be mistaken for official representation.

[/quote] 

[quote user="voteDC"]

From Image/Video Posting Rules by DMZilla:

[/quote]

Ahh was looking for that. Thanks vote