Forum Levels

Hello fellow Xbox LIVE gamers!

I have a question for you guys that I never got a clear answer for in the past. I understand there is a page for levels and such, but it never told me how to gain the levels one(1) to whatever it goes to. Is it valued upon gaining posts or support given?

Picture: 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I asked the same question and no one replied...

Alessio

I believe it goes up to 9 and you gain levels by posting, staying on topic and not spamming.

It's based on your posts and/or post count. It's not entirely clear if it's fully automated or something that Moderators need to nudge along.

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

It's based on your posts and/or post count. It's not entirely clear if it's fully automated or something that Moderators need to nudge along.

[/quote]

But, is there any way to see how many posts have you posted?

Alessio

[quote user="General of Army"]how to gain the levels one[/quote]

you gain levels by posting usefully.

you can however lose access to xbox live by taking part in modded lobbies on games such as world at war.

[quote user="Violin Spider"]

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[/quote]

But, is there any way to see how many posts have you posted?

[/quote]

There is no way to see how many posts you have posted.

I believe a good function would be a post count area on the gamercard.

But thanks for the reply!

Taken from the Forum FAQ:

• What is the Level?
    • The User Level of a user is another way to signify a user’s participation in the forums. The levels are used to attribute users from 0 to 9 based on their forum contributions. However it is rare to see a 0 or over a 7. The initial number given to a new user is 1. Letters are used to signify specific types of users, such as Moderators, MVPs, or Xbox staff.
  • How is Level calculated?
    • Level is calculated using a variety of different data stored by the forums. These data accumulates, and as time goes by and a user continues contributing to the forums they are awarded with a higher level.

In addition, moderators have the ability to raise and lower the CUL at their discretion.

[quote user="General of Army"]

I believe a good function would be a post count area on the gamercard.

But thanks for the reply!

[/quote]

You're welcome and also I agree with you, this should be on every GC.

Alessio

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="General of Army"]how to gain the levels one[/quote]

you gain levels by posting usefully.

you can however lose access to xbox live by taking part in modded lobbies on games such as world at war.

[/quote]You can also lose your LIVE privileges by going out of your way violating the forum Code of Conduct. Be helpful, be yourself, be respectful and have some fun and your CUL might just surprise you. :0)

-Jim