forum friends

does anybody come across or play with other forum members? ive played with mr matty uk randomly bumped into him on blur only time ive ever encountered one lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I play regularly, well regularly for me, with folk from the forum.

-

Far more enjoyable than putting up with random squeakers. Though to be fair I had some good people this morning in Mass Effect 3.

I have real life friends, no need.

I have a few games with several forum users on a daily basis, but some of them are from the previous forum layout.

I remember Private UMP ? joined a match I was in, even though were both not on each other friends list.

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

I have real life friends, no need.

[/quote]Come on Don, at least try to say something we can believe .

Several of my real life friends are on my friends list as well but that doesn't mean I can't play with folk from the forum as well. 

Forum Friends sounds like a nice TV show, build upon my children

none of my real life friends from before play games anymore to them real life is more important

I've bumped into a few over the years, most of which are now on my FL.

-

Saw DefensiveJosh on Gears 2, Bumped into Wolf x TFD x? on BF3 a while back think his GT is that. And a few others on CoD4 eons ago. :D it's always a nice surprise.

Don i have real mates too lol everyone on my list i know besides radical panda anybody want to play at any time fr me

I haven't played online for a long while, and when I did, the only two regulars(?) that I really played with were apac69 and Jose Bear.

i play with alot of people who use these forums as i continued the fifa league that was started by phillip dunnit and we have also continued the fifa club that was formed on these forums (until power mad mods were involved lol).

If anyone is interested use the link in my sig.