FORUM 11 WON'T ALLOW NEW POSTS, SOOOO HERE YA GO!!

Hello,

My gamertag was forcibly changed by the XBOX 1 Enforcement team.

Now when I go to the enforcement.xbox.com website to try and appeal it for review it won't even allow me to.

Tried chatting with multiple representatives but they just kept sending me the same link to the enforcement website, even after I had explained there was a problem with it.

My original gamertag was [Mod Removed] and I can see where the enforcement team THINKS I violated code of conduct when, IN FACT, I did not.

The reason I chose the gamertag was not for profanity reasons but because it was a nickname of one of my favorite restaurants that closed down.

Proof : [Mod Removed]

So it seems the ONLY way to make any contact with the enforcement team is through Forums which is ridiculous if you ask me.

I work in customer service so this is just outright insane for a company to only allow their discipline team to be contact like this.

if you have any advice or help please contact me! 

PS. Now the forum dealing with problems like this won't allow new posts to be made. Last new post was last September. Is Microsoft trying to [Mod Removed] or something I don't get it LOLOLOL

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there,

Unfortunately the enforcement team does check these forums. And none of the users here can comment on, or assist with enforcement issues.

All they can do is direct users to https://enforcement.xbox.com to submit a case review. Once that site became active, the Enforcement forums were closed to new posts.

You could post a suggestion on https://xbox.uservoice.com/ requesting another option for appealing an enforcement action.

Other than that, there isn't anything any users out here can do to assist you.

I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.