Fortress Craft Causing Marketplace Theft Perma Bans!

I got banned for Marketplace theft, anyone who has been banned for marketplace theft should read this.

Do you have the game fortresscraft? in my email it says duplication of item purchase history as one of the possible reasons to being banned. When you update fortresscraft, there is a glitch where it downloads the game twice onto your harddrive and it also shows up in your download history. so if you were banned for Marketplace Theft and you do have fortresscraft, then we should get our accounts back. I didn't do anything wrong to break the terms of use! I think its unfair that I have had xbox live for almost three years and outta nowhere I just get banned! Thanks for your time!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So what, does this happen to every single person ever who buys Fortresscraft?

If this is true then this issue needs solving and fast, lets hope this information get's to the right people and we can have some answers.

My son owns and plays fortresscraft and been a member of live for 6 years and i don't want to be the one trying to explain why he is banned from live when he has done nothing wrong but purchase a game.

Well this isn't good. I'm not going on Fortresscraft until this is sorted!

Ha ha ha,  own fault for stealing.

[quote user="BrianStorm46"]

[/quote]

You should try reading once in a while.

[quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

[/quote]

You should try reading once in a while.

[/quote]

Trolls can only read the sign "Low bridge ahead" you should know that.

Hopefully this same glitch doesn't affect kodu gamelab as well which updates in the same way.

watch me cry.

watch me cry.

[/quote]

why would I want to do that when I can be in the warmth on my 360 rather than under a bridge watching a troll cry ?

I can confrim this, when you update Fortresscraft you have 2 games in your download history. I play fortress craft and i hope no thing will happen to me :(

[quote user="hobblejp"]

watch me cry.

[/quote]

why would I want to do that when I can be in the warmth on my 360 rather than under a bridge watching a troll cry ?

[/quote]You still ragequitting games when you're getting owned?