Fortress Craft breaks 500000 copies sold

Congratulations to Fortress Craft for passing this milestone with somewhat ease.

The 1st title to do so and from what ive seen of future updates sales could only get better and better

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

While I'm happy for them for their success, I feel the shine is somewhat lessened by the fact that they just nicked an already massively successful game and remade it on another platform.

Well they list Minecraft as an influence and everything you see similar has double in other things it doesnt have the same

That's good news. Looking forward to seeing the future updates as it keeps getting better and better. Although any idea if that problem with being banned has been sorted yet?

I feel sorry for those 500,000 people.

[quote user="Scozz117"]

That's good news. Looking forward to seeing the future updates as it keeps getting better and better. Although any idea if that problem with being banned has been sorted yet?

[/quote]The only way people got banned from xbox live because of minecraft is "innocent" people injected old versions of minecraft into there console so they could enter worlds and grief. The only way to inject an older version of minecraft was via unlawfull means

So because they made a game like minecraft thats copying may as well say that for pro evo vs fifa or battlefield vs cod idiot its called competition

Nice to see another indie developer get the recognition it deserves, even if they did just copy and paste another game.