forgotton old live ID, password and cannot recover an older xboxlive profile

ok so here is my problem this gamertag is mine ( Kaito2k9 ) it has purchased content . content that i want to get hold of again without paying the microsoft points again for the content i already purchased on it this account

i can prove this account is mine but the problem is i cannot get onto it as i deleted it from my console and i forgot the password and windows live ID which back in the day was a "hotmail.com" ID

is there anyway of getting this account back or have i totally messed up getting this old account back ?

note: this account is 100% mine and i have no reason to lie. i understand anyone can say that but it is mine and i have no reason to lie

any advice would be nice as im unsure what to do maybe ill remember the hotmail account if i dig deep into my mind but ive tried all i can think of

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

if this is the console it was purchased on then all gamertags have access to the purchases

you can call in to support and validate ownership by answering some questions but they dont' have passwords there so you'll need to reset the password but at least might be able to get the WLID that way

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yes as long as i get the ID ill probably remember the password right away its just remembering the ID i used that is the problem. thankyou

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, let me warn you: having done this myself, better make sure that you know some of the other account details in case you don't remember the password...

Sorry this didn't help.

You can Call Xbox Support and asked then for the Windows Live Id that is tied to that Gamertag before they will tell you what it is you will need to verify the account belongs to you.  Click Support from the bottom of the page and then Contact Us.

Sorry this didn't help.