Forgotten password to xbox live account

Hello im having a lot of trouble trying to get one of my old gamertags back ive been through hotmail surport about three times now and its getting on my nerves i know they have to make sure but it has my personal picture on it and some information i dont want there.

Gamer tag in question is Speed is 4TW

I know the email to it and keep putting all the correct information in on hotmail.com but keep getting told im not me ok i know they have to make sure but im at my wits end and i will keep filling it out ringing up until i get my account please microsoft after all the years ive been with xbox atleast do me this favour.

Email to Speed is [Removed] it is a girl avatar with about 115 gamerscore and 20 so freinds as i write this im on hotmail again..,... filling the question air out again...... i dont know what to do :(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Speed, sorry to hear about this account issue! We'd love to help, but I'm a little confused as to what the issue is exactly. Do you believe your account been compromised? If so, you'll definitely want to call phone support ASAP. If that's not the case, then let us know what the exact error message you're receiving is. :-) Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.