Forgotten parental account

This thread is to contact the xbox live team, on accounts to which I have forgotten my parental address for the account; [mod removed: do not post email addresses]. I wish to promote this account to an adult account so that he may talk in the general chat of Age of Empires online.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, Outside darknes! Thank you for coming to our forums with your question. If you would like to promote your account to an adult account you will need to follow the steps listed here: support.microsoft.com/.../945418

Once you promote your account you will need to set the "Voice and Text" and "Online Status" options to "Everyone" in your Privacy and Online Safety Settings in order to use the general chat for Age of Empires Online. Hope this helps! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

note Mister Darcy this is for PC not Xbox.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings again, Outside darknes. Even though Age of Empires Online runs on the PC, all of the online parameters are managed through your gamertag and attached Windows LIVE ID. In order to participate in the general chat the Privacy and Online Safety Settings must be configured as I mentioned. Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.