Forgot Xbox Live Password + Email Information

Hello readers, 

I seem to be in quite of a predicament. I have forgotten my xbox live password to my account. *Note - This account im posting on is an alternate account i used to pay for, but is now on a free level. I am currently signed on to my account on my actual xbox so playing with the account isn't the problem. I would like to be able to manage it and use the email. However, i can't. I made the email or the account a LONG time ago and have forgotten all the passwords and alternate email information. The gamertag i speak of is T r i ll ii 0 N(Yes it's kind of dumb :D) Is there any ways i can get a new password for this account without having to reset my email password?(which does not work..and yes i did contact customer support several times and they never got back to me ;[ ) If anyone could help me i would gladly appreciate it. 

Thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Sorry, but the only thing you're going to be able to do is to create a new password.  Try contact support from the email site to see if they can help you with your problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.