Forgot password

I forgot my password, tried recovering it many times using all the information I have. I would like to send someone who is not a machine or a form, to look at a picture i will send them showing my payment of my gold membership.  its the only proof I have but I cant seem to be able to find a way to do that. I gave the last 4 digits of my credit card and the security code. They still wont accept that. Even my middle initial and my address. EVERYTHING! I just couldnt nswer my security question or tell them a prior password because i made the account to just play xbox. Not my personal account

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 40 Applies to:

Hello,

If you can't use any of the password reset options, you can still get access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to Recover your Microsoft account, follow the steps in the section above, and choose I can’t use any of these options. Then, follow the prompts to complete the online account recovery form to recover your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I forgot my  password

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Please try the link above that Xbox360Italy has provided. However I am thinking it will not work now. This is why I would recommend going to https://outlook.com then clicking onto 'Forgot Password'. You may be able to fill out an account recovery form and submit it to Microsoft. This will take 24 to 48 hours for a reply. Possibily more over Weekends.

For more information. Please visit this link below.

windows.microsoft.com/.../forgotten-password

Hope this helps

Regards

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Sorry this didn't help.

why wont you send me a password reset code iv been trying for 2 days and have filled out the stupid security questions give me the code

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, SoleCow67231396! I'm sorry to see you're unable to reset your password. This thread is over a year old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.