Forgot password but cant get a new one.

So i made my account a rather long time ago and i dont have my xbox anymore but still wanted to sign on to my profile for the website and after a long period i finally remembered the email i used with the account but i cant remember the password.
Now i have tried to answer the security question but the answer isnt right, even though there is only one answer that wouldnt be affected over the years. so that was a bust,
i tried to send a link to my email but the email that is apart of the account is so old i havnt a clue what it it let alone if i could access it, should i remember,
and the text option is for a phone that i havnt had in well over a year.
So i tried to send in the questionaire thing that they have, and the response said i was rejected, even though i filled out everything that i could remember about the account. and i have tried to send in another and am waiting on a response. What other ideas can i try? or am i going to have to contact microsoft personally to get it back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi,

That's why Microsoft recommend to add an alternate e-mail adress to your main Microsoft-Account.

I don't know if you have, but when you have, you can use that alternate e-mail adress to send your recovery Information.

If you don't have set an alternate e-mail adress, this will be a little bit more difficult to prove that you're the owner of that e-mail adress.

I suggest to vist this site:http://answers.microsoft.com/windowslive

Select your languane in the drop down list in the right corner of your screen.

Make a post about the associated e-mail adress and proberly they'll make a Private Discussion with you to protect your Personal Information,

If none of these sloution helped you out, feel free to post a reply.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately if the verification questionnaire bears no fruit you'll need to contact Microsoft Support. Information about phone numbers for Microsoft Support in your region can be found here support.microsoft.com/contactus

If they can't help you, unfortunately no one can.

Contact me on Twitter: @DavBlayn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.