Forgot password and secret question GRRRR GAHH!!!!!!!

I forgot the email to my gamertag "Christie" , I was going to give it to my friend who uses christie on doa4 and for doa5 GRRRR!!! the account has been locked out for the past 2 weeks I cant enter a secret question or my password.

theres a chance that I could have forgotten the email but Im damn sure this is the email and dont know what was WRONG with me that day and why I would make the password something different than what I usually put. Im pretty sure I COULD remember the secret answer its JUST THAT THEY LOCKED ME OUT FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS!!!

I even phoned microsoft support and the guy told me "theres no information on the account so I cant tell you anything" I didnt put an address or a phone number.

but whats weird is I said " can I answer the secret question" and he paused and said "mmm theres no question on the account" oh YEAH effing RIGHT. I think he was lying because it is REQUIRED to have a secret question.

so then he said he couldnt tell me the email address so I phoned back and said my account was hacked so when the lady asked for my email I gave it but she said "I cant find anything with that email on record" so then I said "so could it be the wrong email then?" and she instantly got some attitude with me saying " I dont KNOW , its not on record, it could or couldnt not be the email.

WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!? im pretty damn SURE i know the email its just that I forgot the password and secret question AND THERES A CHANCE I COULD REMEMBER THE SECRET ANSWER IF THEY JUST GAVE ME MORE CHANCES TO ANSWER IT!!!! and no I never recovered the gamertag on my console before, I made it on xbox.com

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Unfortunately without that information they follow protocol. They will not be able to get you your account back unless you were able to provide them the e-mail address that was used. This is why whenever you make an account you put information on there that is yours in case this does happen for whatever reason they have something to go by to actually recover your account. There's no way to answer a secret question as that is not an option. They go off of information you put on the account such as name, address, phone number, e-mail. If they cannot match that information then they cannot help you recover the account. There's really nothing you can do in this situation about this particular problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I also wanted to mention that it is against the terms of service to transfer your gamertag to another person.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.