Forgot email & Password on account.

I just got a Xbox One & traded away my 360 for it. But I'm not able to download my account on my new Xbox One, because I don't remember the email I used for it. I created the account back in 2010 and had auto-sign in on my 360 so I would never have to put it in. The gamertag is Webbemz. Please don't tell me to call customer support because I have talked to them all day today & yesterday & they have no Idea what they are doing. They transferred me all over & even to actually Microsoft Account Support and they told me & transferred me back to 1-800-469-9269 number told me they should be able to help me and keep getting the same ****! I finally got somebody but they told me they would have to send me a security code to my email address I have on the account(Webbemz) that I would have to tell him, but they can't get through there head that I can't get that code because I don't remember the email  address to my profile, if I did I wouldn't be calling them in the **** first place! I don't expect anybody on here to be able to help me, I was just wondering if anybody has any advice, if I can't recover my profile & have to start over I'm taking the Xbox back & going with the other guys.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Unfortunately we cannot help with this.  Only phone support can assist.  You would need to tell them you forgot the email address associated with the gamertag.  Then should then ask you some account specific security questions.  If you can answer them then they would give you the email for the account.  If you cannot answer the questions then they cannot provide the information to you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've talked to phone support many times. They don't give me that option. They just tell me they will send a security code to my email address on the account & I have to tell them what that code is. Even though I can't because I don't know the email address to check & I tell them probably about 50 times from the beginning to the end of the conversation. They say it's the only way to recover my account, they don't give me the option to answer account specific security questions. Thanks for the help though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there,

please see this support page: support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Like onyx62is mentioned that if all the steps on that support page fails, you will need to contact Xbox Support (by Phone) and depending on the information you have regarding the xbox live account they will be able to assist and help you recover the email address, after which you should be able to reset the password etc.

Sorry this didn't help.