Forgot Both My MS Account E-Mail and Password

Hey guys, I have tried signing into my XBL account but have forgotten both the email and password. I am NOT willing to start a whole new account as I have recently just created this one and dp not want to start from scratch. I have a total of Eight months gold membership left and I am outraged that this has happened. Is anybody aware as to any way i can get the password reset and sent to an old email address of mine. I have tried filling out the form but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can try to contact Xbox Support (800) 469-9269, but I can't guarantee they'll give you the email address and/or password

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Do you added your phone number there? IF yes then you can use your phone nu,ber to retrieve password. If not then your only chance is to contact with Microsoft Official Support over phone and if there is any way to confirm that you are account owner they might be help you.

Sorry this didn't help.

That's the issue. I was putting in what I thought was my sister's email but when I called her in today (after over 6 months of the email being used and valid) she alerted me that it was not in fact her email address and I had left out a word. So now my XBL password has been reset by some random man/woman I have failed to validation checks and I am seriously freaking out over this! Could I verify the XBL account is mine down the phone somehow?

Sorry this didn't help.