Forgot account email!!! HELP!!

Hi, a while ago I had the account epicwin999. I have had it for a long time then I switched over to playstation for a tiny bit. My friend was using the gamertag in the mean time so I let him use it. I found it annoying to have to use my main email which i use for hotmail/outlook and have it auto connect to my xbox profile (epicwin999) so I changed the email for epicwin999 so I could use my new gamertag with my main account email. My new gamertag is Life Is Awkward 

Now I cant seem to remember at all what the email is that I changed my epicwin999 account to!!! This is very frustrating I have no access to the account and I had loads of downloadable content on it and now I cant access it. And due to me having a new xbox 360 I dont have the account on the actual xbox anymore so there is no way for me to find out what the email was. It was on my old xbox which I no longer have access to!! Please help!!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

It seems that "epicwin999" has been banned. For more information click here. Have fun on Xbox LIVE! Thank you and have a lovely day.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.