Forced Gamer tag change

I am being forced to change my gamer tag; (YuriFetish). I would like to know if there is any way i could prevent that from happening. Nobody i have talked to about it found it to be offensive and i would like to keep it. Sombody, please respond to this. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote]

Fetish [fet-ish, fee-tish] noun
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment orhabitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.

any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence,respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

Psychology any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.
 [/quote]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Fetish
[quote]Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.[/quote]http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
"Fetish" is a topic of a sexual nature.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Fair enough, but i just still can't see this offending anyone. It's not vulgar, and just because It's "Content of a sexual nature" doesn't mean it's going to bother anyone. I know i won't win this argument and i will have to change my Tag, but i still don't think it's right to make people change their gamer tags just because it "may offend someone".

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not necessarily about "offending someone", or "bothering anyone".  It about violating an agreement made when creating your account, which is what results in a forced name change.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you are forced to change the GT, then you must change it. Please keep in mind that multiple forced name changes can lead to a suspension or ban, so choose your next GT wisely.

Sorry this didn't help.