for xbl's april rewards, i have a question.

do you have to complete 1 action from all 3 categories or can you complete 1 action from 2 and still earn 200msp? and is there any way to track the time youve logged into each action? example the 10hrs of live id like to know how close i am. and when do you earn the point? at the end of the month?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

One of all three I'm afraid , and sorry, no easy way of tracking - it's up to us to estimate our own usage and hope MS agree with our estimates :/

done the 1 hour youtube this morning. i am sure i spent over 800 points on games and things as well. watched two 90 minute movies on crackle aswell so i guess i've only got 7 hours on crackle to go eheh

300 points = £2.57

Damn I'm gonna have to work hard for my £2.57 ;)

Not worth my time and effort, the only one that i would struggle on is play kinect for 2 hours.

Its not really much effort though, is it. You just leave the Xbox on while you go off and do something else. Ive done my 10 hours on iPlayer and 1 hour on Youtube while not even being on the Xbox. 

All that effort for £2.50... lol.

For some it is effort, for others it's just normal Xbox usage.

True, but what could you get with 300msp other than avatar gear and a gamerpic pack?

[quote user="Wolfskin"]

True, but what could you get with 300msp other than avatar gear and a gamerpic pack?

[/quote]

Slap another 100MS on top of that, wait patiently for a favourable 'Deal of the week' and you got yourself a full game for your trouble (or you could buy 'The Undergarden' which just got reduced to 240MS) ... so its totally worth it ;)

I pretty much just hit up the films section on iPlayer and left it running a few times while I did a bit of decorating (there were a couple of 130 minute + films on there last week) so it really is minimum effort required really. The 10 hours playing online thing doesn't bother me as I'll be buying Trials Evolution day one anyway which ticks the box in that category.

Your only stumbling block really is getting ruddy iPlayer to work as it seems temperamental at the best of times

you could always watch the tick on crackle