For those who have Foxtel, is it worth having?

I recently moved into a new house with no outside antenna so I've been stuck with watching my DVD/Blu-Ray collection when it comes to watching stuff and I'm npw considering on trying out the Foxtel app but I'm curious to know how the quality is and are the channels live or recorded? I have a ADSL2 connection if that helps answering the quality question

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Quality is decent. It's not HD, but give and take, you're getting the same quality as you would for a decent 360p video on YouTube.

They are live, but you also have on-demand. I've never used it, but the option is there.

I am using an ADSL2+ connection and have no issues with streaming. At  times, I download at over 600kb/s and the stream works without any issues.

Best part about it? No cancellation fees. You can drop out whenever you like.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can download the app & watch SKY News for free. Might be a good way for you to test out the live channels. You'll have no issues on ADSL2. If you're with Telstra it's also completely unmetered.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not bad, depends what you want to watch. If you are after sport there's only 1 of the fox sports channels, which is actually a combination of the 3 from normal foxtel, though they can't show live  AFL or NRL (though I think this may change for AFL next season).

Sorry this didn't help.