For those of us who got the One early

Is it just me or should we be getting mad? Let me say that I really enjoy my 1 and the Kinnect features and so on. Even the slightly weaker System doesn't bother me to much. It is really the talk of these different versions coming out. I know that this needs to happen but the increased memory and other features being discussed makes me feel like I was in a beta and didn't know it. I guess I am really upset because if these versions come out and they are cheaper yet better then I feel a little screwed. It's not like I can go drop another 300-500$ for another system. Also Microsoft, start pushing out the Dev kits to help optimize the console so games will run same as that of PS. Please hurry because I am sick of hearing about it. On a side note I would not get one without a blu-ray disc drive. I usually get rid of games when I'm done unless they are special like the GOW series

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No you shouldnt feel mad. Once I got to different versions coming out I stopped reading, Different versions of products come out all the time. Either deal with it or dont buy said products on release day

When it comes to technology, there will always be newer versions of devices. Look at the PS3 and Xbox 360, there were console revisions as the years past by.

Azraels Sorrow, at this point it's all just rumor. Keep that in mind. Many of us are only speculating, off of these rumors. No one "knows" anything for sure - regarding a discless, cheaper system, or even a Kinectless system anytime soon.

...except, I do "know" Titanfall will sell this console, just they way it is.

MS are suing the person who released the leaked details because they don't want everyone to know everything about whats coming out on Xbox One, but which may also be rumours and they might or might not be true.

All I can say is there's no need to get your nickers in a twist about all this mate, just wait and see what happens...

For all we know they can move the dates up or down so be patient.

Seriously if anyone thinks they are thinking about revisions 2 months into the product, you really need to stop believing everything you read on the net. You tell me honestly what company would put that much time into a product to talk about changing it this early in the game. It takes a lot longer than that for a company to see if a product is a failure. Don't get sucked into the negative rumour mill that is going at the moment.

Even if there is a new version its not going to affect original X1 owners as the functions will be the same. It'll just be a sliming down to reduce price, not a power hike.

[quote user="DuFFuL"]

Seriously if anyone thinks they are thinking about revisions 2 months into the product, you really need to stop believing everything you read on the net. You tell me honestly what company would put that much time into a product to talk about changing it this early in the game. It takes a lot longer than that for a company to see if a product is a failure. Don't get sucked into the negative rumour mill that is going at the moment.

[/quote]

Maybe you should rethink how running a company works. If you arent looking to the future you will be left behind.

[quote user="Fake Hedgehog"]

MS are suing the person who released the leaked details because they don't want everyone to know everything about whats coming out on Xbox One, but which may also be rumours and they might or might not be true.

All I can say is there's no need to get your nickers in a twist about all this mate, just wait and see what happens...

[/quote]

Don't you mean "want to sue".  They can't find the leaker (he he he).

No you shouldn't be mad. The trade off for buying early is, we have already played the console. People waiting for Titanfall Consoles or bigger hard drives have not gotten to experience owning a One yet.