For all the lovers and haters of Capcom and Street Fighter.

This is just for you....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-11780-Street-Fighter-25th-Anniversary-Collector-s-Set-Dragon-Punching-Your-Wallet-This-September.html

I've loved the games and the majority of its incarnations, re-incarnations, spin-offs and cross-overs......but I'll pass on this. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

At the price it doesn't seem too bad, shame I am not a huge SF fan. However if all the past and present games included have achievements then I might be inclined to get it. Its somethings fans would love, providing they haven't forked out for the XBLA versions or still got their classic versions on PS1 etc.

Keep it.

The only SF game I really enjoyed was when Street Fighter 2 was released on the SNES, I remember buying it on Japanese import, happy days :)

Nice, not bad considering all you get with it and the miniature looks really good....buuuut not worth all the trouble i'd have to go through to get it here.

For an 25 year anniversary, thats a pretty well put together collectors edition set

-

Long term fans of the series will no doubt look to pick it up

If Seth Killian's comment on Twitter are anything to go my this is exclusive to North America at the moment.  Even if there was a PAL version I still wouldn't buy it as really there is nothing new here, they are just recycling IP and packing it with some tat (that light up statue has got tacky written all over it and if people really wanted they could replicate that belt easily enough).  Personally, I am more inclined to get the We Are Tekken Edition for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 which should be available in the same month.

"So, they're celebrating the anniversay of the first game, but not including it. That's like celebrating the anniversay of your parents' wedding after they're divorced. Ryu statue looks oil though. "

from the comments.  Lol.

I am only interested in the 11 disc soundtrack and maybe the statue :P

Wouldn't most of the people who would be interested in this set already have the games included? At least they get all that on disk DLC included I suppose.

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

At least they get all that on disk DLC included I suppose.

[/quote]

And for a further 800 MSP you may have access to all of it.