Footy Manager game?

Any decent football manager game's on the  xbox? or is it better left alone to the pc and if so what's the best one available for pc? ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1,028 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cheers mate will look into picking it up :)

It depends how you play it. You can watch the whole match. Or you can speed it up, have key highlights on or off, commentary only on very fast(matches only last about 1minute

Worth it both on Xbox and pc

Cheers Yosh :) Is fm2012  any good on the lappy ? Was reading some reviews and it said it took donkeys to play 1 game?

Aye deez football manager on the Xbox was in 2006/2007/2008 they're quite rare to find and it's quite confusing at first playing with a controller. I wouldn't recommend championship manager 2007 either. Worth getting if you can find them

although they dont particulary tend to work well on consoles, I lost hours and hours on FMH on my PSP, became severly addicted for a while and works a lot better IMO than the console version.

Might fire up a new game soon.

Always well reviewd the FMH series, if needs must you could probably pick up a cheap PSP and one of the games.

Also they do an iOS version although Ive not tried that as I dont want to loose my job, missus or dog. Be like having a carrier bag full of smack having that in your pocket all the time ;p

I cant belive there hasnt been another football manager game since 2008!...I admit manager simulation games are much better on the PC as they run smoother and the experience is alot smoother and enjoyable but would some body please release a new manager title i think its fair to say there is a huge market out there for the genre on the consoles.

Shouldnt even be a vote put us in Div 3 and let the rest of them get on with it and we can watch them suffer. Tell them to stick their 1st division we will happy do the 3rd, theres only talk of div 1 to suit the other clubs. Romanov the most corrupt man ever whos run Hearts into the ground having a pop at Rangers....Dik

Yea those jambo's can go and screw themselves for coming out and saying that they'll not be supporting the new deal.

Only place we are going is the 3rd division by the looks of things.

Just wait to club 12 gets into England ! Then we will woop @@@ !