Followers question

Right i have 30 friends but 31 followers how do i know if someone is following me..is there some sort of notification 

also where do i find who am following 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 214 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On the xbox one if you go to your profile it has options for friends and followers. There are no notifications for when someonefollows you. The best way Ive found is to ise the smartglass app to keep up to date with friends and followers

You have 31 followers. That is the 30 friends you already have and someone else has followed/sent a friend request. If you don't accept they will stay a follower only. That means they see what you do in their feed but you won't see theirs.

how do you remove followers then or cant you?

Just decline friends request or you will have to delete someone who is already a friend. That's my guess anyway.

You CAN forcibly remove followers! Just temporarily block someone then unblock 'em. When you block someone you're removed from their friend's list too!

Generally i find that followers just want to play with people they feel they have something in common with. If i get a follow I'll send a message asking why. If I follow someone else I'll send a message stating why. Made a bunch of new friends that way.

A little communication goes along way. Empty request no one wants to deal with.

Hello everyone  :)

I have a question to ask & I hope that you guys don't mind.  Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

Can followers tell when you're on-line if your privacy settings are on "Friends Only"?

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Good question; I might try this and ask a follower. ;)

I myself have deleted about 5 followers. If you want to follow or friend me, please send a message why. We should also have some common interest like play the same games, not be someone who just hits the button just because you like nice. Some peps just send you requests or follow you and they don't really want to know you, that's just sad. Yes you can block them if they haven't made any effort to explain to you why they're following you and especially if you've never interacted well with each other on this site's forum or playing multiplayer on your console. I guess some parents are even concerned about this following system which Xbox 1 has. But I see why M added it. I have a full 360 friends list (since late last year) and yes some peps are popular and may find it hard to only have "100" friends or "1000" friends which I think what Xbox 1 can handle. So they provide followers for anyone popular enough to struggle to keep under 1,001 friends on Xbox Live.