Flash Drive Issues

Every time i restart my console, i have to reconfigure my flash drives (2: a PNY 4G, and a PNY 8G)

I have the arcade console and was relying on these for storage, can you help me?

(side note: this started recently when i got a new flash drive.)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

[quote]

My USB device un-configured itself!

If your USB device suddenly has no data in it, or it has reverted to its pre-configured state, it may not meet all the requirements for using it with the Xbox 360 console. Did you get a warning message during configuration? The best thing you could do is to find a USB device that better meets the requirements for use with the console.

If you want to give your USB device another try, format it to FAT32 again on the PC and then try the configuration process over again. It would be recommended to make sure your files are saved on the console as well in case there is another issue.

[/quote]

Take a look at the sticky above. It has some good information about flash drives.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks but i resolved this on my own. i just have to remove the 4G flash drive and put it back in and it works fine. The 8G has Black Ops on and it always worked.

I thank you for your time.

Bluenose

Sorry this didn't help.

LOL I have the same exact USB storage device PNY 16 GB, and im having the same problem. So all I have to do is remove it everytime I restart my console?

Sorry this didn't help.