FLASE CONSOLE BANNED.

Woke up was console banned. for no reason did not get a email or anything. my friend had gotten banned once  for no reason then 2 weeks later you guy's removed it. is the faze going around again where 100's of people are geting ban for no reason? look into my account  LOOK IN IT VERY DEEPY. Then unban me thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

*EDITED MORE CLEAR*   Woke up and was console banned this moring i didnt do ANYTHING!. nothing modded nothing at all i dont even have a rapid fire controller that anyone can get at wallmert!.  im console banned for nothing.  NOW LISTEN THIS IS INFO. (Im  a former/ in a somewhat famous Call of duty clan.) on youtube. and such.  these kids have been hiting me offline for the last 4 days. 7 hours at a time to the point i had to call my cable guys up and get my ip changed and all!.  now i wake up and console ban? i didnt do nothing man. these kids are messing with my  stuff or  you guy's have a made a mistake. PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AS A JOKE. AND COPY AND PASTE THE SAME  STUFF YOU DO TO EVERYONE. PLEASE. Im serious. help i have done nothing wrong...    (teams youtube) [Mod Removed]  (my personal youtube) [Mod Removed] i'm pretty well known on (CoD) & Youtube. please i can not afford another xbox plus i didnt even do nothing! like i said i been geting hit off line for like 4 days now. now i wake up to console ban. come on guys check into this please! i can give my xbox info and numbers all that. help please. THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE REPLY. You job is this. my Job was making videos off my XBOX/Youtube and now i cant :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there bud!

Okay, in relation to your console ban, you will need to post in the My console was banned forum where the enforcement team will reply to you with full detail regarding your ban. In terms of you potentially being DoS attacked, view the DoS Attacks | Denial of Service page for further assistance and info as to what you can do with this issue!

Hope this helps.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks man. already posted there and gotten no replys thanks tho bud :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Please allow up to 24-48 hours for them to reply, they have to go through hundreds of posts a day. It's no problem. :)

Sorry this didn't help.