Fix your error!!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY COMPLAINT??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR SHORT RESPONSE IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE FIRST EMAIL THAT I OBVIOUSLY HAD ISSUES WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REFUSE TO BUY ANOTHER XBOX TO GET ON XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   JUST BECAUSE YOUR COMPANY SCREWED UP AND REFUSES TO HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I AM BEING FORCED TO SELL MY NON FUNCTIONAL XBOX AND THE 3 GAMES THAT I OWN TO BUY A PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIX        YOUR                PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Sun, 9/4/11, Xbox Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote:

From: Xbox Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
Subject: RE: SRX1161117961ID - Xbox 360 Live:Xbox Live 360 other
To: "douglas speegle" <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 11:46 AM

Hi Doug,

My name is Janice. Thank you for contacting Customer Support for Xbox.

As I understand you having issues with your console being banned. I understand how it feels not being able to use and play with your console on Xbox Live. I would be glad to assist you with your issue.

As mentioned in the previous email, your Xbox console has been banned for one or more violations of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. We cannot undo your console’s suspension. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and Xbox LIVE members, we do not provide details about a specific console banning.

Microsoft will not ban a console without overwhelming evidence that the console was used to violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Use. For more information about our policies and reasons why consoles are suspended, together with frequently asked questions, please visitwww.xbox.com/consoleban 

Consoles can be banned from Xbox LIVE for several reasons including, but not limited to the following reasons: 

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software. 
• Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities. 
• Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users. 

We at email support and live phone support team will be unable to provide you any information as to why your console is banned. We will neither be able to remove bans from any consoles. 

I hope I was able to provide you all the information that you need. 

For US and Canada, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-4MY-XBOX .

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, visit us again at our support site www.support.xbox.com as we are continually adding information to enhance our service. 

Best Regards,
Janice
Xbox Customer Support

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:53:28 PM UTC
To : "Xbox Customer Support" 
Subject : RE: SRX1161117961ID - Xbox 360 Live:Xbox Live 360 other

Hello Sam,

Thank you for responding to me.  I realize that the information that you said you would help me with was listed in the information section on xbox terms of use.  That information was not what I needed to know clearly stated in my email originally to you. 

I HAVE DONE NONE OF THE THINGS THAT WILL RESULT IN MY XBOX BEING BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that makes my issue with xbox a little more clear
I have NEVER HAD MY XBOX APART besides the time that I sent it to xbox for repair.

Please re-read my original email for all the details regarding what XBOX needs to do to resolve my issue and advise who I can talk to to get this fixed today.
This is an error on your part and at this point in time I am beyond furious about this issue and the level of "customer service" or lack there of from xbox.  

YOU GUYS SEEM TO CARE LESS ABOUT THIS ISSUE
I want this issue resolved today.  I have given xbox options on how I can prove that your company is wrong and needs to correct THEIR ERROR.

Thank you again 
Sincerely 
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, Xbox Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote:

To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 11:37 AM

Hello Doug,

Thank you for contacting Online Support for XBOX. I am Sam and I will be helping you today with this issue.

As I understand your console has been banned. I apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused you. I will definitely assist you with the information that you need to properly address this concern.

Please allow me to inform you of the possible reasons as to why a console is being banned.
Your Xbox console has been banned for one or more violations of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. We cannot undo your console’s suspension. Consoles can be banned from Xbox LIVE for several reasons including, but not limited to the following reasons:

• Console tampering: Physically opening the Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate software. 
• Online fraud: Attempting to social engineer users, take over Xbox LIVE accounts, or perform other fraudulent activities. 
• Repeat egregious violations: Multiple actions taken on accounts on the console by the Enforcement team for disrupting the service or impacting users. 

To protect the Xbox LIVE service and Xbox LIVE members, we do not provide details about a specific console banning. Microsoft will not ban a console without overwhelming evidence that the console was used to violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Use.

Please click on the link below to see further information regarding console ban.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you need to reply to this e-mail, please reply 'with history' (include any previous e-mail) or reference to Service Request Number 1161117961 so we can expedite our service to you.

For other concern or inquiry kindly do not hesitate to contact us again or contact our Phone Support Professionals at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX or 1-800-469-9269.

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.

Best Regards,
Sam
XBOX Support Services
http://support.xbox.com/

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:07:38 PM UTC
To : 08b8c36a-de17-4e83-9ed2-7fdfa867abc8
Subject : Xbox 360 Live:Xbox Live 360 other

Service:
   Xbox 360 Live

What type of problem do you have?
Xbox Live 360 other [Xbox Live 360 other]

Full name:
   Doug Speegle

The e-mail address for us to send a response:
   *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Be specific when describing your problem. The details that you include enable us to promptly send you the most likely solution to your issue.
   Hello,

I have had my console banned from xbox live and am having a very very difficult time getting in touch with anyone that can help me.  I came home from work the other day and went to log into xbox live to get on netflix when an error message came up saying that my console had been banned.  My gamer tag is 'that guy doug'. I have spent multiple hours on the phone trying to get this issue reversed, or even just someone on the phone that can help me to no avail.  I read about why consoles get banned in the first place and I have not done anything of the sort to deserve being banned.  I am the one and only owner of the console since the very beginning of xbox 360, I bought it right when they first got released.  I have had to send the unit in one time several years ago, and that was the only time that this console has been apart. PERIOD
Since 95% of my use of the xbox is to watch movies on netflix, the service of xbox live that I pay for monthly is a necessity.  
I have not done anything wrong and should not be the one that has to jump through hoops to get the problem that has been created by xbox to be resolved.
HOWEVER I would be more than happy to mail in my console to you complete with the dust on the covers to show you that I did not do anything to it before shipping it to you. As it does me absolutely no good the way it is now.

PLEASE someone help me get in contact with the person that can fix this problem. I have not gotten any info at all about anyone to talk to except to post on a forum that you guys have set up.  Which I did already, but it got removed because you apparently dont talk about console bans on that forum.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you     PLEASE
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053

Which operating system are you using?Windows Vista: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.215 Safari/535.1

Which browser are you using: Desktop

Type of Support: E-mail Support

: en-US,en;q=0.8[SPVIEWABLE]&lt;Blob&gt;&lt;ContextData&gt;&lt;Property&gt;xbox360live&lt;/Property&gt;&lt;LineOfBusiness&gt;eformts&lt;/LineOfBusiness&gt;&lt;Domain&gt;help.xbox.com&lt;/Domain&gt;&lt;UserAgent&gt;Mozilla&amp;#47;5.0 &amp;#40;Windows NT 6.0&amp;#41; AppleWebKit&amp;#47;535.1 &amp;#40;KHTML, like Gecko&amp;#41; Chrome&amp;#47;13.0.782.215 Safari&amp;#47;535.1&lt;/UserAgent&gt;&lt;OS&gt;Windows Vista&lt;/OS&gt;&lt;Browser&gt;Desktop&lt;/Browser&gt;&lt;SiteLocale&gt;en-us&lt;/SiteLocale&gt;&lt;HTTPAcceptLanguage&gt;en-US,en&amp;#59;q&amp;#61;0.8&lt;/HTTPAcceptLanguage&gt;&lt;Referrer&gt;https&amp;#58;&amp;#47;&amp;#47;oas.help.xbox.com&amp;#47;default.aspx&amp;#63;ln&amp;#61;en-us&amp;#38;website&amp;#61;helpxbox&amp;#38;tenant&amp;#61;oss&amp;#38;osubs&amp;#61;&amp;#38;brand&amp;#61;helpxbox&amp;#38;c&amp;#61;oss_helpxbox&amp;#38;as&amp;#61;1&amp;#38;productkey&amp;#61;xbox360live&amp;#38;mkt&amp;#61;en-us&amp;#38;st&amp;#61;1&lt;/Referrer&gt;&lt;IsMobileDevice&gt;False&lt;/IsMobileDevice&gt;&lt;/ContextData&gt;&lt;DrillDown IsEnglish=&quot;True&quot; Level=&quot;0&quot; Answer=&quot;Xbox Live 360 other&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textbox&quot; Text=&quot;Full name:&quot; Answer=&quot;Doug Speegle&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textbox&quot; Text=&quot;The e-mail address for us to send a response:&quot; Answer=&quot;*** Email address is removed for privacy ***&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textarea&quot; Text=&quot;Be specific when describing your problem. The details that you include enable us to promptly send you the most likely solution to your issue.&quot; Answer=&quot;Hello,

I have had my console banned from xbox live and am having a very very difficult time getting in touch with anyone that can help me.  I came home from work the other day and went to log into xbox live to get on netflix when an error message came up saying that my console had been banned.  My gamer tag is 'that guy doug'. I have spent multiple hours on the phone trying to get this issue reversed, or even just someone on the phone that can help me to no avail.  I read about why consoles get banned in the first place and I have not done anything of the sort to deserve being banned.  I am the one and only owner of the console since the very beginning of xbox 360, I bought it right when they first got released.  I have had to send the unit in one time several years ago, and that was the only time that this console has been apart. PERIOD
Since 95% of my use of the xbox is to watch movies on netflix, the service of xbox live that I pay for monthly is a necessity.  
I have not done anything wrong and should not be the one that has to jump through hoops to get the problem that has been created by xbox to be resolved.
HOWEVER I would be more than happy to mail in my console to you complete with the dust on the covers to show you that I did not do anything to it before shipping it to you. As it does me absolutely no good the way it is now.

PLEASE someone help me get in contact with the person that can fix this problem. I have not gotten any info at all about anyone to talk to except to post on a forum that you guys have set up.  Which I did already, but it got removed because you apparently dont talk about console bans on that forum.

Thank you     PLEASE
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053&quot; /&gt; &lt;/Blob&gt;[/SPVIEWABLE]

XBOX_.LIVE.NA.*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote:

To: "douglas speegle" <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 11:46 AM

Hi Doug,

My name is Janice. Thank you for contacting Customer Support for Xbox.

As I understand you having issues with your console being banned. I understand how it feels not being able to use and play with your console on Xbox Live. I would be glad to assist you with your issue.

As mentioned in the previous email, your Xbox console has been banned for one or more violations of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. We cannot undo your console’s suspension. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and Xbox LIVE members, we do not provide details about a specific console banning.

Microsoft will not ban a console without overwhelming evidence that the console was used to violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Use. For more information about our policies and reasons why consoles are suspended, together with frequently asked questions, please visitwww.xbox.com/consoleban 

Consoles can be banned from Xbox LIVE for several reasons including, but not limited to the following reasons: 

We at email support and live phone support team will be unable to provide you any information as to why your console is banned. We will neither be able to remove bans from any consoles. 

I hope I was able to provide you all the information that you need. 

For US and Canada, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-4MY-XBOX .

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, visit us again at our support site www.support.xbox.com as we are continually adding information to enhance our service. 

Best Regards,
Janice
Xbox Customer Support

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Saturday, September 03, 2011 6:53:28 PM UTC
To : "Xbox Customer Support" 
Subject : RE: SRX1161117961ID - Xbox 360 Live:Xbox Live 360 other

Hello Sam,

Thank you for responding to me.  I realize that the information that you said you would help me with was listed in the information section on xbox terms of use.  That information was not what I needed to know clearly stated in my email originally to you. 

I HAVE DONE NONE OF THE THINGS THAT WILL RESULT IN MY XBOX BEING BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that makes my issue with xbox a little more clear
I have NEVER HAD MY XBOX APART besides the time that I sent it to xbox for repair.

Please re-read my original email for all the details regarding what XBOX needs to do to resolve my issue and advise who I can talk to to get this fixed today.
This is an error on your part and at this point in time I am beyond furious about this issue and the level of "customer service" or lack there of from xbox.  

YOU GUYS SEEM TO CARE LESS ABOUT THIS ISSUE
I want this issue resolved today.  I have given xbox options on how I can prove that your company is wrong and needs to correct THEIR ERROR.

Thank you again 
Sincerely 
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053

--- On Sat, 9/3/11, Xbox Customer Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> wrote:

To: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
Date: Saturday, September 3, 2011, 11:37 AM

Hello Doug,

Thank you for contacting Online Support for XBOX. I am Sam and I will be helping you today with this issue.

As I understand your console has been banned. I apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused you. I will definitely assist you with the information that you need to properly address this concern.

Please allow me to inform you of the possible reasons as to why a console is being banned.
Your Xbox console has been banned for one or more violations of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use. We cannot undo your console’s suspension. Consoles can be banned from Xbox LIVE for several reasons including, but not limited to the following reasons:

To protect the Xbox LIVE service and Xbox LIVE members, we do not provide details about a specific console banning. Microsoft will not ban a console without overwhelming evidence that the console was used to violate the Code of Conduct or the Terms of Use.

Please click on the link below to see further information regarding console ban.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

If you need to reply to this e-mail, please reply 'with history' (include any previous e-mail) or reference to Service Request Number 1161117961 so we can expedite our service to you.

For other concern or inquiry kindly do not hesitate to contact us again or contact our Phone Support Professionals at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX or 1-800-469-9269.

Thank you for visiting Xbox.com. If you should have future questions on Xbox products or services, please be sure to revisit our Web site as we are continually adding information to enhance our service.

Best Regards,
Sam
XBOX Support Services
http://support.xbox.com/

--- Original Message ---
Sent : Friday, September 02, 2011 8:07:38 PM UTC
To : 08b8c36a-de17-4e83-9ed2-7fdfa867abc8
Subject : Xbox 360 Live:Xbox Live 360 other

Service:
   Xbox 360 Live

What type of problem do you have?
Xbox Live 360 other [Xbox Live 360 other]

Full name:
   Doug Speegle

The e-mail address for us to send a response:
   *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Be specific when describing your problem. The details that you include enable us to promptly send you the most likely solution to your issue.
   Hello,

Thank you     PLEASE
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053

Which operating system are you using?Windows Vista: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/13.0.782.215 Safari/535.1

Which browser are you using: Desktop

Type of Support: E-mail Support

: en-US,en;q=0.8[SPVIEWABLE]&lt;Blob&gt;&lt;ContextData&gt;&lt;Property&gt;xbox360live&lt;/Property&gt;&lt;LineOfBusiness&gt;eformts&lt;/LineOfBusiness&gt;&lt;Domain&gt;help.xbox.com&lt;/Domain&gt;&lt;UserAgent&gt;Mozilla&amp;#47;5.0 &amp;#40;Windows NT 6.0&amp;#41; AppleWebKit&amp;#47;535.1 &amp;#40;KHTML, like Gecko&amp;#41; Chrome&amp;#47;13.0.782.215 Safari&amp;#47;535.1&lt;/UserAgent&gt;&lt;OS&gt;Windows Vista&lt;/OS&gt;&lt;Browser&gt;Desktop&lt;/Browser&gt;&lt;SiteLocale&gt;en-us&lt;/SiteLocale&gt;&lt;HTTPAcceptLanguage&gt;en-US,en&amp;#59;q&amp;#61;0.8&lt;/HTTPAcceptLanguage&gt;&lt;Referrer&gt;https&amp;#58;&amp;#47;&amp;#47;oas.help.xbox.com&amp;#47;default.aspx&amp;#63;ln&amp;#61;en-us&amp;#38;website&amp;#61;helpxbox&amp;#38;tenant&amp;#61;oss&amp;#38;osubs&amp;#61;&amp;#38;brand&amp;#61;helpxbox&amp;#38;c&amp;#61;oss_helpxbox&amp;#38;as&amp;#61;1&amp;#38;productkey&amp;#61;xbox360live&amp;#38;mkt&amp;#61;en-us&amp;#38;st&amp;#61;1&lt;/Referrer&gt;&lt;IsMobileDevice&gt;False&lt;/IsMobileDevice&gt;&lt;/ContextData&gt;&lt;DrillDown IsEnglish=&quot;True&quot; Level=&quot;0&quot; Answer=&quot;Xbox Live 360 other&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textbox&quot; Text=&quot;Full name:&quot; Answer=&quot;Doug Speegle&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textbox&quot; Text=&quot;The e-mail address for us to send a response:&quot; Answer=&quot;*** Email address is removed for privacy ***&quot; /&gt; &lt;Question IsEnglish=&quot;Maybe&quot; Type=&quot;textarea&quot; Text=&quot;Be specific when describing your problem. The details that you include enable us to promptly send you the most likely solution to your issue.&quot; Answer=&quot;Hello,

Thank you     PLEASE
Doug Speegle
817-808-9053&quot; /&gt; &lt;/Blob&gt;[/SPVIEWABLE]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I am having similar problems and getting no help.  I continually get responses from xbox that amount to "tough luck, go buy another xbox from us".  It is my hope that the reason this has happened will be fixed come monday when the entire staff is back at work, but I feel that that hope is in vain.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

we cant help :S connect mircrosoft and beg them :P tell them you did nothing or call bill gates haha :P

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.