Fix Xbox Controller Randomly Disconnecting after February 2015 Firmware Update

After i update my controller with the February 2015 firmware, both of my controllers with play and charge kit, and oficial xbox one headset adapter has started to get random disconnects.

A firmware update that was supposed to help other users with disconnection problems has caused me problems!

I have tried everything from turning off every single wireless device like router, phone, cellphome, notebookr, PS4, headset, printer, desktop.. also restoring the xbox one, moving it, paring with kinect and usb cable and also tried to update again but could not because of it has already been updated.

Tried testing at a friends house with no luck (same issue), tried buying a new controller and updating causing the same issue.

I cannot play any games because of this, all three controllers keep disconnecting after this update.

Thanks microsoft, for giving me this problem.. already going crazy with this, how about you fix it now?

VOTE HERE PEOPLE -> https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650-console-accessories/suggestions/7165446-fix-xbox-controller-randomly-disconnecting-after-f

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

I am having this problem too, microsoft, please pay attention to this.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having same issue and its increasing day by day.

If anyone has any solution please share it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone!

I am truly sorry to hear about the controller disconnect issues and I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. This has been passed on to the proper teams who are currently investigating the issue. We are keeping track of this issue here, please feel free to make a post there as well as trying the troubleshooting steps that Miss Diggz has provided.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.