Fix for frozen xbox.

People I've found a fix for freezing consoles it's really hard for some people,but not for everyone!
1.Disconnect your console from the internet or wifi or just turn off your router.
2.Remove your HDD.
3.Turn on your xbox go storage and delete updates using lb rb x lb rb x.(If you have 4gb xbox)
4.Plug back your hdd.
5.After that you will able to work offline in your console but remember if you will move in the menu xbox will freeze again.
6.Press big X button on your gamepad.
7.Go to profile sigh in preferences and disable auto log in.
8.Restart your console.
9.Now you can go to HDD settings and now format your hdd.
10.Restart the console and now you need to download an update and redownload your profile!
11.If you have 4gb xbox then you should move your profile to the flash memory.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Although this may be a possible fix. Formatting your HDD (step 9) will erase everything on it. If you are having freezing issues I would suggest calling Xbox Support at 1-800-4-MY-XBOX first and foremost. And if you do choose to do what the TC recommends first, try and move any save data or other content you want to a USB or the cloud storage.

But (and no offence to the TC in anyway) I would not recommend doing what the TC suggests. It is a method with no proof and it is possible it won't work for everyone. And then you will still lose all your data.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.