First Templar

First Templar should be dropping through the letterbox in the morning, I know some of you have played it, and wanted some thoughts on it please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Its OK, nothing special though I'm afraid. Environments and graphics are extremely poor. The story is about the only thing left keeping me playing. Such a shame, as with a little more polishing, this could have been a very good game.

Cheers Whagi, I shall give it a go later!!

Ask Loftybee , he plays it mate.

Whagi summed it up quite well.

Potential was there, i sent it back after a few days.

Shame really.

Yeah there was a thread on the old forums where loftybee gave some pretty decent opinions on the game. Its on my rental list though going off peoples comments its at least worth that.

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed it?!

It's far from the prettiest game around, if it was held back for a litle polishing I'm sure people would flock to it, but the combat is pleasing and the story is excellent. I liken it to a poor man's Venetica. Co-op is a nice touch too although I struggled to find anyone...

A "budget title" i cant really say more then that.

Why do these rpgs that show so much promise end up being lame.

Anyone remember risen or venetica ?

I'm never buying an rpg on day of release anymore.

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

Am I the only one that actually enjoyed it?!

It's far from the prettiest game around, if it was held back for a litle polishing I'm sure people would flock to it, but the combat is pleasing and the story is excellent. I liken it to a poor man's Venetica. Co-op is a nice touch too although I struggled to find anyone...

[/quote]I'll be honest here Lew, im really enjoying it as well.

Have to say i've only played half an hour or so but its quite enjoyable!