First error code 80048821 and now 80151011

So the past two days I have not been able to connect to Xbox live on my console but I can on my laptop.  First I was getting error code 80048821.  I looked on these forums and found suggestions to delete the system cache and delete the profile.  I was able to download the profile before today.  I was unable to connect to xbox live but I could at least play single player games by unplugging my modem from the xbox and signing in.  Today I was trying again to fix the issue and changed the password on my account as well as updating all security proofs.  On my console I deleted my profile and system cache and now it will not download the profile.  I now get error code 80151011.  Someone in another thread suggested it may be that time warner cable is having problems.  I am in Austin Tx.  I called TWC and they are not having any internet issues here at this time.  Anyone know how I can get this problem fixed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Verizon internet was having issues in the area

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is not a connection problem but a profile and account problem. Please see http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/9/p/515139/2417781.aspx#2417781

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.