Finding my account information

i made a new account but when i did i forgot the security question answer and the password to the windows live ID. could you help me? the email is [mod removed], but the windows live ID is [mod removed]. it is missing the "L" in gmail. i can give you proof that it is my account because there is a credit card on the account and i can give you information dealing with it.

Accounts GT: `[mod removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi! To get this issue resolved, here's what you'll need to do:

>Go to account.live.com/.../reset

>Choose "I forgot my password", then click on "Reset your password"

>Enter your misspelled WLID and the characters in the security image, then click "Next"

>Choose "Customer Support", then click on the "Customer Support" link

>Under "Which account are you trying to recover?", enter your misspelled WLID

>Under "Where should we contact you?", enter a valid email address where you can be reached

>Fill out the recovery form with as much information as you have available about the account

If you are able to provide enough information for the Windows Live ID team to verify your identity, a password reset link will be sent to your contact email address within 1-3 business days. Once you have reset the password for the misspelled WLID, download your profile onto your console [support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete] and then change your WLID to the one you want to use [support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id]. Please note, Xbox Customer Support is unable to change your WLID. Consequently, if you are unable to pass the verification process, you will need to create a new Xbox LIVE account. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.