Finding a new Gamertag is a JOKE!

I've been trying to come up with a legitimate Gamertag for three days now.  Each time I get on and try to come up with a good Gamertag with no numbers replacing letters, x's before and after the name, and no spaces between every letter.  Practically everything is taken!

And you know, I know a good number of people who make fake email addresses, and get 1 month free and use a good gamertag for just a month, then its taken forever and no one has access to it!  It needs to be fixed.  I know there are plenty of legit silver accounts out there, but I think the VAST majority of them are abandoned and not being used.

Has anyone else had trouble finding a decent gamertag they actually were satisfied with?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

no it requires creativity and luck to get a gamertag

if a gamertag is not available choose another

alot of silver accounts are not just xbox live accounts also silver accounts can be used by kids to download m rated demos  and also are zune which does not require gold and games for windows accounts also are forums only accounts.

dlc is also associated with gamertags so ms can't just delete gamertags

its just like the net

if you can't get your name for games or emails you want try another or be creative

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

These are the support forums, for technical issues and troubleshooting. You should try posting this in the discussion forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.