Finally!

Thanks Scratch for making a General Discussion Forum.  It's been a long time in coming! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So is this an off topic forum to talk about anything or does it have to be xbox related?

[quote user="Bi0hazard0"]

So is this an off topic forum to talk about anything or does it have to be xbox related?

[/quote]Keep it Xbox related please. This is like Xbox General Discussion was in the old forums. If you're unsure of where to post a topic, you can post it here, as long as it is related to Xbox.

Now all we need is an off-topic lounge. Well okay, that's not ALL we need, but...

Bout freaking time. This should of been here when it was first started.

I so dislike these new forums :(

Well seeing this forum was a nice surprise.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Now all we need is an off-topic lounge. Well okay, that's not ALL we need, but...

[/quote]

I think it would be great to have a off topic!!

[quote user="h0t g0g"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

I think it would be great to have a off topic!!

[/quote]

agreed.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]Well, there is an "off topic forum" but it's in the PC Games section.  But I agree, I'd like one here!

These forums are terrible, there used to be a big list of threads you could click through and pages of them. Now there's about 5 or so topics and nothing to scroll between.