Final Fantasy VII REMAKE!!!

Its happening !!! coming first to PS.... Please tell me its coming to Xbox, it was bad enough we didint get FFX HD

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It will probably release a month after it releases on PS4.  The fact that they said play it first on PS4 says that it is not exclusive to it.

It will more than likely be the PC. All the old FF's have been coming to the PC over the last couple years, just got the enhanced version of FF IV The After Years last month.

I'm sure Sony still has some kind of agreement for the exclusive rights for those games so they'd have some say on where they go.

Since they are just starting the conversion I's say this is a holiday 2016 on PS4 and then spring for x1.  Thankfully square has been upfront on the "its coming to all consoles" so it it suddenly only goes to Ps4 we know they basically paid for it.

@Peter

Where did you see Square say "it's coming to all consoles"? Even the mods in the official forums are saying it's just the PS4 at this time.

As I said above the feeling is that it will be the PC considering the push to get all the FF's to the platform.

A reimagined Final Fantasy 7 is pretty cool.  I think I would pick it up when I hit a dry spell in games.  Which is a hard thing to do on Xbox with all of our games.  

And they did say "play it first on PlayStation".  I belueve that is similar to other pay for timed exclusivity

never played ff7 so this has peaked my interest.

I've never played a FF game besides the FFXIII trilogy and I loved that. I definitely welcome a FFVII remake but I hope it comes to the One at some point cause I don't see myself getting a PS4 anytime soon.

I had no idea this game was being remade.  Looks beautiful.  I have no idea how I will find the time for The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and FF7.  That's more than a years worth of gaming for me at the pace I go.

Hope it does come to x1 was my fav game back on ps1.its what got me hooked on rpg games.story was great .

I never liked the Final Fantasy series, so I'm pretty much glad that FF7 is not coming to the Xbox One, we Xbox gamers deserve much better RPGs than anything from Square Enix.