Filing a complaint

This might be the wrong forum section, but i was just wondering how long it takes you guys to look at complaints and then actually take action. I recently filed a complaint for a bad bio, but nothing happened to that player. Will spmething happen soon. How long does it take. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

It takes 24 hours for a complaint to be reviewed, and at that point an investigation may take place. There is no set time frame for investigations. For more information on how the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team works, I encourage you to see our sticky post on the subject or review the awesome video featuring an explanation by none other than the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Unicorn Ninja himself, Boris Erickson.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You have to be patient.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also, you have an accuracy % tied to your complaints. File bad complaints and it will push your complaint further down the queue.

I've noticed that some of my complaints never get taken care of but others will happen within 24 hours.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no set time frame given out as to when you can expect some action to be taken regarding a complaint. All you can do is report something you feel needs reporting, the XBLPET will take it from there and do what they feel is appropriate in their own time.

Short version: no one knows. :)

But I will say try not to be tempted to file more complaints thinking that will speed up the process, it wont.

Sorry this didn't help.