FIFA World Cup Brazil revealed for Xbox 360 - but not for Xbox One

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Surprising they aren't releasing it for all consoles, a lot of people who only have latest consoles will be missing out on the world cup fever!

When I saw this topic's title I thought it was about "FIFA World Cup 2006". lol :P

Wow, thats a shocker.

It's because the One can only handle black and white 3fps,  the colours of World Cup football are a challenge.

What about people who hate Ultimate team? I dont want "exclusive Ultimate team content" That I pay money for that "Could" turn up in a pack wasting money waiting for a 81 Rated Mexican World cup Special Hernandez. Even if they just gave the World Cup Tournament and teams as DLC on the Xbox One Id Be Happy. I dont really want to go back to the outdated (and it really is compared with xbox one) Xbox 360, But I may have too.

[quote user="Genchy"]

It's because the One can only handle black and white 3fps,  the colours of World Cup football are a challenge.

[/quote]

I dont think it being crap is the issue this time for a change, just not selling enough. 

Don't worry, FIFA Xbox One will get World Cup content

www.totalxbox.com/.../dont-worry-fifa-xbox-one-will-get-world-cup-content

I wouldn't want to jump in to any conclusions but perhaps it's simply because they still aren't quite used to the X1 development kit and would rather put the time and effort in to making the best product possible when Fifa 15 releases later in the year.