Fifa 14 question

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news-updates-gameplay/article/fifa-14-ultimate-team-cross-generation All changes made in your FIFA 14: Ultimate Team will be reflected across both consoles (i.e Xbox 360 and Xbox One) so fans will be able to compete with their squads on either console generation. Gamers will also have a one-time choice to transfer their FIFA Points between FIFA 13 and FIFA 14. I dont get this can somebody help it says get one chance to swap points from fifa 13 to fifa 14 but when xbox one comes out will i be able to tranfer over again ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did put them spaced out but im usein iphone

Im guessing if you have any fifa points left on 360 and then get a XboxOne you can move them points over.

Im confused ha i dont reli want to start from level 1 when im level 87 thats all im botherd about is my level

Your level and everything else carries over as many times as you need to I think but with FIFA points (bought with MSP or Currency) you can only transfer once. FIFA points are those little green squares you can use to purchase content for the game or packs for your ultimate team.

Yes fifa points are the things you can buy card packs with (which you buy fifa points with real money).

the things you are mistaking for points is your EASFC Level which is a completely different thing.