FIFA 14 PRO CLUBS

Hi Ladies & Gents

Is anybody looking for a good friendly club on Xbox One?

Arsenes Army are looking for players, mainly defenders but other positions will be considered.

We are a Division One club, we have won the Division One title once, we are ranked 17th in the world (as of yesterday at 9pm).

We have 8 players, within the squad, however, 5-6 usually online at one time. We play everyday at some point, usually in the evening between 5pm - 8pm and then from 9pm - late/early morning.

No trial needed, we play for fun, but to have fun, must be a willing team player, pass and move, lose the ball track back etc. When we are a couple of goals to the good, feel free to express yourself, try a long range shot, take on a player with your favourite skill move, try and get the impossible accomplishment.

If you are interested, add me online Zombie Will 87 or reply on here.

Cheers guys thanks for reading, hoping to play with you soon.

Zombie WIll

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Are you guys looking for a CAM / Middy? 88 overall. I generally play from 9/10 ET - i goto bed

You still looking for players. Sick of drop in matches with players that seem to have the sole goal of ruining my FIFA experience. And being called Arsene's Army. I think I'll slot in just fine. :)

The op is no longer in the club i help manage it now

As of today we are ranked 7th in world.Small group of players now and yes looking for players send request,games are hard to come by since Titanfall lol

www.facebook.com/.../1465472307031442 a group for people looking for players or a club

My gt is MiniTevez32 please add me can play anywhere

you guys still looking for players im a gk but can play cb