fifa 14 keeps crashing

bought my xbox one over a week ago with fifa 14 via download from xbox live i can't play online or evening play career mode as soon as i've played one game and and i press advance it puts me back to xbox home screen whether it is something to do with xbox or ea sports it is not acceptable as i paid £450 and i can't play one of my games so as of this moment i can only play one of my games which is forza so i am really not happy if someone asked me about xbox one at the moment i wouldn't want to recommend someone to buy one as i'm really not happy this need's to be sorted really quickly

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 28 Applies to:

It's definitely an Xbox Problem that needs addressed in a OS update. I have the same dashboard problem, only can play 3 out of 10 games right now and no holding the power button for 10 seconds doesn't work for me or unplugging.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I also have problems with this. It worked the first days, but since yesterday it crashes when I try to start a game online. The number of online players also seem really low. Is it a EA Sports server problem?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.