FIFA 14 in US is "FIFA 14"

This comes as a good surprise because for years they've been using "FIFA Soccer __year__" but now this is quite a nice change. Thanks EA for dropping the crap "soccer" term from FIFA in America.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I hated it, am warming to it, but I think that is how it stands. Pro Clubs is just so hard as you have to think twice as fast before the ball gets to you as if you keep it you lose it and therefor you need to be always thinking 2 moves ahead whereas on other fifas you didnt have to. Alright for me, but when I pass to my mate who doesnt understand my passing moves and ruins it it can get really annoying. Horrid Rancid Game. Roll on 22nd November.

Pro Evo is known as World Soccer: Winning Eleven in Asia, but they were two completely different games back on the PS2. I remember having both of them.

-

Really enjoying FIFA 14 now, didn't like it at first but I've gotten used to all the changes in gameplay and it plays in a much more realistic fashion than any FIFA before. Still hoping they balance a few things out in a patch soon.

They call Pro Evo, Winning Eleven don't they? Thats worse in my book.

What A Player He Was. Loved him at Chelsea, the last memory I have of him is scoring in one of those Middlesborough UEFA Cup Comebacks in '07

Not much changes in the FIFA titles apart from a graphical polish and Jimmy Floyd Haisselbank doesn't play for Leeds anymore.

Devil is in the details

Ok.

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

Shouldnt be called Soccer anyway. The term is football, always has been, always will be.

[/quote]It's Football to us and  Soccer to America.  It's Futebol in Brazil and Fussball in Germany etc, it's different in every Country. So that's why I said it doesn't matter because in America it's Soccer to them. 

^^^Totally Agree^^^

Shouldnt be called Soccer anyway. The term is football, always has been, always will be.