FIFA 14, Battlefield 4 Next-Gen Release Dates Revealed

FIFA 14, Battlefield 4 Next-Gen Release Dates Revealed You'll be able to get them at launch.
by Luke Karmali
September 16, 2013

EA has announced when FIFA 14, Battlefield 4 and Madden NFL 25 will be available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

In a new blog post, COO Peter Moore explained that the titles would be available at the launches of both new consoles.

"These games on PS3 and Xbox 360 are the pinnacle of this console generation," he wrote. "But, in the case of Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4, they launch well before the next-generation versions hitting a month or two later.

"I’m happy to confirm today the street dates for these three titles on next-generation consoles:  Nov. 19 (North America)/Nov. 21 (Europe) for Xbox One and Nov. 12 (North America)/Nov. 29 (Europe) for PlayStation 4."

The Xbox One is set to launch globally on November 22, with the PlayStation 4 coming to North America on November 15 and Europe on November 29.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/16/fifa-14-battlefield-4-next-gen-release-dates-revealed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kind of figured Fifa 14 would be a launch title, considering Europe is getting it with the Xbox One, but it's nice to have confirmation.

yea, info we pretty much figured but now official

That mean we can pick them up day before then

Im confussed so the xboxone is out on 22nd nov but bf4,fifa14 (which comes free with day one) are coming out on the 21st nov in the UK why dont they just bring them out on the 22nd nov

Day before launch, will just pick up BF4 on launch with my other games

If BF4 wasnt gonna be a lunch day title i probably would of cancelled it for watch dogs or AC4! lol good thing it is...

So we can pick up the games on Tuesday? before the Friday launch? Gamestop only guarentees preorders for 3 days I think...soemoen correct me if i'm wrong.  I assume that since the console launch is 3 days later it'll be fine to pick them up with the console...I hope.

@Merlin...48hrs is what the receipt says.

@Merlin u in the U.S my good friend? your best bet is go where u pre ordered and ask. im kinda glad coz it means i wont have to carry my xboxone and all my games home

according to my local GAME on there website bf4 still comes out on the 22nd nov