FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Edition announced.

Apologies if already posted.

"EA has announced the FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition.

Pre-ordering the Ultimate Edition gets you 24 FIFA Ultimate Team gold packs, which EA describes as the “most extensive global pre-order incentive in the history of the FIFA franchise”. The Ultimate Edition will be available to buy one day only: 28th September 2012, so you’ll have to pre-order or buy it on the way in order to make use of this bonus.

Each gold pack will be given to gamers once a week until the total of 24 has been reached. The gold packs have a mixture of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits and badges. You’ll also get players rated over 75, as well as a rare item.

There are two pre-order incentives: EA Sports Football Club pre-order and adidas All-Star Team pre-order. These are available to those who pre-order either FIFA 13 or FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition on PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360".

http://www.shoptonews.net/2012/06/26/fifa-13-ultimate-team-edition-announced/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My brother will be getting this i can guarantee that, any idea on the price?

One a week for twenty four weeks?

-

A pre-order incentive or one designed to try and stop people trading it in so quickly?

cheers for the heads up lofty maybe my bro would be interested in this

[quote user="voteDC"]

One a week for twenty four weeks?

-

A pre-order incentive or one designed to try and stop people trading it in so quickly?

[/quote]

They did the same last year, although it was 3 a month for 6 months (4 a month if you got the game edition). It was only £2 more than the normal version so i think this incentive is more to get people to pre-order it or buy it on release day.

This UT has to be up there as the best money making invention ever and I do mean ever. Bet EA at first thought I bet we could make a few quid from this card thing. 2 Years later there like  WOW this UT thing actually generates more money than our entire game catalogue added together. The amount of people ipersonally know who are stupid enough to spend around 100 pound a year is just frightening. Personally I find it boring I grew out of collecting cards from packs when I was 10 which in principle is what it is. Good luck to you thought if its your thing

I love Ultimate Team but I enjoy it more if I build a team from scratch, and destroy other teams that people have paid money for.

had ultimate team every single year. only really played it this year to 1000G fifa. never again. the mode is boring.

Trading it in so quickly? I don't think I've ever traded in a Fifa game since 09. I get sports games 'aren't cool' in the eyes of many 'hardcore' but the level of blind criticism towards them is ridiculous.  

You can pre-order the Ultimate Edition on Shopto now .... £48.85

http://www.shopto.net/XBOX%20360/VIDEO%20GAMES/XB2FI33-FIFA%2013%20Ultimate%20Edition.html

I could not agree with you more, I laugh at idiots who go on the fifa forum and say "I just bought 4200 MS points and gonna spend them all on packs" thinking that its impressive when really they are just sukling on the EA cash cow.